Address: 1a Woodhatch Road, Woodhatch (A217)
Post Code: RH2 7LJ
OS Ref: TQ 258487 (Bing Maps) (Google Maps)
Closed Date: Feb 2015
Basic one roomed, keg only bar with pool and darts which was situated in a prominent position at the foot of Cockshot Hill. Dating from around 1700, it was acquired by the Thomas Neale brewery in 1843, eventually becoming part of the Allied Breweries empire. The old Ind Coope sign still hangs outside. The pub closed in February 2015 and after rumours of changing to a restaurant, it was decided in November 2017 to convert is to housing.
Last Updated: 09 Jan 2018